Are you ready to create your dreams & unleash #BPE in 2023?
It’s time to uplevel your #BigPlannerEnergy with the return of the Bliss Inventive daily planner!
I have always been a big dreamer, striving to always live my best life & inspire others to do the same. I wanted to be an artist and help people with simple strategies that would help them create THEIR dreams. In 2013, already making my mark as a designer, I enrolled to become a Transformational Life & Business Coach so I could dive deeper into specific tools & techniques for creating soul-fuelled change.
I began to deeply appreciate the magic of routine, rituals and discipline in my days (and my clients) and in 2014 I created the first Daily Dream Creator! Every year I listen to feedback and refine and make this amazing resource even better.
I know what it’s like without a legendary day planner – notes app on my phone filled to the brim, post-it’s everywhere, to-do lists on the fridge, bucket list journal beside the bed, brainstorming dreams for the calendar year in one book, uninspiring but functional digital scheduler, kids schedules here, meal plans there, exercise routine somewhere…. Ahh the mad chaos of everyday life!
I LOVE simplifying!
Why not blend the structure of daily life with SOUL?!
The Daily Dream Creator exists to set you up for success in all the varied facets of life – routine, commitments, financials, wellbeing, dreams!
We’re not taught in school how to make our dreams happen, or even how to ‘adult’ to be completely honest! But there is a way to live a life you love. And that is through daily, aligned, forward-moving action.
Combine dreams with actions, desires with strategy, goals with structure in your Daily Dream Creator. Within the 360+ pages you’ll find a yearly overview, space for your big 2023 dreams, quarterly dreams, monthly dreams as well as individual pages to map out every day of your soul-fuelled life. On the daily pages you’ll find space for your intention of the day, top 3 focus, a 5am-10pm schedule, space for notes, gratitude, wellbeing, abundance & more! With monthly calendars, dividers, over 300 inspirational quotes, this stunning and functional planner has got your back!
Your dreams are seeds.
Don’t keep them in a jar on the shelf. You are their caretaker. You hold the power. You must plant them so they can harvest. Then watering them consistently is the way to allow your dreams to bloom. It is time.
I believe more people living a life where they are LIT UP will truly change the world – starting with YOUR corner of the universe.
There is no singular ‘right’ way to live. But there is a way that is perfect for you. Create a life that FEELS good to you, be the best version of yourself so the world can deeply appreciate the absolute TREASURE that is you.
I know this planner will help you in your journey. Wake up with excitement for the day ahead and all it’s possibilities.
– Gorgeous hardcover with rose gold foiling
– Rose gold wire binding
– Rose gold metal corners
– Beautiful custom box
– 368 x black & white 100gsm internal pages
– Custom 260mm x 198mm planner size
– Elastic closure for bookmarking
– 12 x 250gsm coloured divider tabs for each month
– Introduction pages with details on how to use
– 4 x pages for 2023 big dreams
– 4 x quarterly pages for 90 day dreams (January-March, April-June, July-September, October-December)
– 12 x monthly pages for dreams
– 12 x calendar spread for every month
– Calendars include Australian Public Holidays & important astrology dates
– Individual weekday pages for the entire year including: 5am-10pm schedule daily, intention for the day, top 3 focus of the day, space for gratitude, play, wellbeing, abundance, notes, dream creating & more
– Weekend spread pages for the entire year with a 5am-10pm schedule available for both Saturday & Sunday, intention for each day & space for notes
– A unique inspirational quote on every planner page (300+ quotes)
– 4 x pages for acknowledging the dreams that came true for 2023
“If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.”
It’s time to whip out your #BPE.
2023 – we’re comin’ for ya!